BPM Labs Lipo Rush Fat Burner Review
Just How Good Is BPM Labs Lipo Rush
BPM Labs Lipo Rush contains a cutting edge potent thermogenic blend of stimulants and metabolism boosting compounds. A reworked version of established fat burner Lipodrive, These work ( the manufacturers claim) to melt fat cells through apoptosis and release lasting energy without side effects. The powerful blend leaves people with a euphoric feeling that they are able to do anything with their renewed energy and drive.
The Formula in BPM Labs Lipo Rush
The ingredients found in BPM Labs Lipo Rush fat burner are supplied in an undisclosed proprietary blend totalling 7g. Some of the key ingredients are:
- Taurine – which reduces cortisol, supports healthy blood sugar levels, metabolises fats, improves mood and boosts concentration.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – which naturally improves weight loss and enhances fat metabolism.
- Nandina Domestica Extract – which provides laser-like focus and energy, improves fat mobilization and prevents fat storage by blocking alpha 2 receptors.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – which is is a concentrated form of caffeine known for its powers in increasing the metabolic rate and improving energy and focus.
- Pouchong Tea Extract – which suppresses the appetite, improves the metabolic rate and boosts focus and energy through CNS stimulation.
- Cacao Plant Extract – a natural product which increases metabolism and energy, improves blood flow during exercise, prevents water retention and increases lipolosis.
- Bitter Orange Peel Extract – this is a powerful thermogenic and CNS stimulant that provides extreme energy.
Taking BPM Labs Lipo Rush
As a new user, begin by taking one scoop. If your body responds well, you may consider taking two scoops. Take with 236-295ml of water, and consume on an empty stomach not within 7 hours of sleeping.
As this product is relatively new to the Australian market, there are currently no independent user reviews available.
BPM Labs Lipo Rush Side Effects
This is rather high in stimulants and will quite possibly cause some people problems, common issues with formulas like this can include sleeplessness, anxiety, the shakes or jitters. there have been reports of a bitter taste in the mouth after using..
To avoid negative side effects, this supplement is best consumed with food. As the product gives users such a powerful energy rush, it is not for the faint hearted, and may be too strong for some users.
Where to Buy BPM Labs Lipo Rush In Australia
Nutrition Warehouse, Mr Supplement, Supplement Mart and BPM Labs’ own website are some of the online retailers that carry BPM Labs Lipo Rush. It costs between $70 and $90 for 50 servings.
Any Guarantees Provided
There are none provided
The formula is apparently packed with stimulants, although the crucial thing is that the makers prefer to keep the exact formula secret, which basically means that users simply do not know exactly how much of each ingredient they are taking and therefore just how effective this product is or isn’t going to be..
Largely Untested With Limited Reviews Available – Might Suit Some Users
We would suggest that until Lipo Rush has built up a more established track record that it is avoided for now.. there are a number of more established products out there that provide good levels of fat loss without any real risk of nasty side effects.. some also provide buyers with a cash back guarantee that assures them of a full refund if after taking as directed they fail to see any results.